Thursday, April 21, 2011

Great Nana's 80th



Nana's siblings and cousins



Nana's children and thier partners















Nana's children and grandchildren (half of them anyway!)








Nana's children


























some of my direct cousins
































My cousin Kim, she is my mums sisters daughter, she has 8 children!


















Nana's cousins





















My mum
























My beautiful girls




















































My Nana in Yellow and her cousin and my cousin (yes the baby is my uncles baby- Thomas)

























































































My Dad (Tony), he is MC for the day - a family tradition!


























































































































































My Nana, the children's great Nana turned 80 last week, and we had a huge gettogether with first to 4th generation, plus Nana's brothers and close friends. Please enjoy meeting my extended family!











































No comments:

Post a Comment